Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A New Beginning

I was diagnosed with stage IIIC breast cancer in August 2008, and I'm nearly finished with my year of treatments. At this point, it's time for me to get more serious about my health than I've ever been - including nutrition, exercise, stress, and most importantly my spiritual walk with God.

During the past 10 months, I've experienced the greatest love and deepest friendships of my life. My wonderful husband, children, and several close friends held my hands through every challenging step, and we drew closer together because of it. My prayer life became much fuller and richer for the experience. As odd as it may sound, I feel completely blessed because of my cancer in many many ways.

This is truly the beginning of the rest of my life. I invite and welcome you to join me in this journey of celebration and joy, as I restore my health and fight cancer with every bite.

Anna




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts here: